What's New in Version 7 of DVMP Pro
Here's a list of some of the main features and changes from the old version 6 to the new version 7:
- Faster and smaller Time stamped files. There is now a set of new and improved
Output file types, including a new best recommendation: Hardware accelerated MP4 file with AVC/H.264 encoded video.
Time stamping is faster on most Intel based computers. Time stamped files are smaller (easier
to send to clients and colleagues), and more compatible with other video software.
- Time stamp just a small section
of your large video file. If you only need a few minutes or seconds of
time-stamped video from your lengthy video file, you don't have to wait for the whole file to be stamped
- just select the start and end video frames and only that section will be stamped. This is a real time saver!
- Burn in Time stamp and Burn in Metadata tools have been completely re-written for
- New 64 bit version. DVMP Pro 7 is now available as 64 bit and 32 bit versions for 64 and 32 bit editions of
Windows. The new 64 bit version benefits from the extra memory available to 64 bit software in the 64 bit editions of
- 4K video
(Ultra HD, 3840 x 2160) is now supported in the 64 bit version of DVMP Pro. HEVC encoded video is
supported provided you have the popular third-party “LAV Filters” installed on your PC.
- Improved location and extraction of date, time and other metadata from camera-original video files.
- Support for GoPro Hero 5 Black and GoPro Hero 6 Black models' GPS data. You can now view and
export the GPS information, and view the camera's route in the interactive
- Better extraction of date and time information from video files of Canon DSLR, Samsung and Sanyo cameras.
- Improved support for Sony's "XAVC S" format, now including GPS data display and mapping.
- Improved support for
Portrait Oriented Video
that is created by some smartphones.
- Improved precision of GPS data in export tools and Display Map.
- New improved Help system.
- ... and lots more minor tweaks and improvements.
DVMP Pro 7 is supported on Windows 10, 8 and 7. Earlier versions of Windows are not supported.