DVMP Pro version 6 - End User License Agreement
In the following, "the Product" means "DVMP Pro", and "we" means the writer of the Product.
Your use or installation of the software indicates your acceptance of this license.
- DVMP grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to
use this version of the Product, in binary executable form.
With an End-User PC Licence you may install and use a copy of the Product
on a maximum of the number of computers specified by the license. You
may not install it on a server based computer, nor use, display or access
the Product on more than the number of computers specified by the license.
- Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Product
shall remain with DVMP and/or its suppliers.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law
and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- While every effort has been made to produce a quality and robust piece of
software, the Product can in no way be considered to be error or bug free, or
that all such errors can be corrected. It is provided without any warranty or
guarantees. The Product is licensed "as is" and you are assuming the entire risk
as to its quality, performance and results. In purchasing a license or running
the Product you agree to use it entirely at your own risk.
- Neither the writer nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation,
production or delivery of the Product or documentation shall be liable for any
direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or other damages arising out
of the use, results of use, or inability to use the Product or documentation,
including without limitation loss of profits, loss of contracts, business
interruptions, loss of or corruption to data, any peciniary or other loss
whatsoever, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or
claim. In particular we shall have no liability for any programs stored or used
with the Product or documentation, including the cost of recovering such programs
or data. You acknowledge that the allocation of risk in these terms and
conditions reflects the fact that it is not within our control how and for what
purpose the Product is used by you or others authorised by you.
- The Licensee shall not:-
- modify or alter the whole or any part of the Software Product nor merge any
part of it with another software product nor separate any components of
the Product from the Product nor, save to the extent and in the
circumstances permitted by law, create derivative works from, or, reverse
engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise derive source code from the
Product or attempt to do any of these things
- assign rent, transfer, sell, disclose, deal in, make available or grant any
rights in the Product in any form to any person without the prior written consent
- remove alter, obscure, interfere with or add to any proprietary notices, labels,
trade marks, names or marks on, annexed to, or contained within the Product;
- use the Product in any manner that infringes the intellectual property or other
rights of DVMP or any other party; or
- use the Product to provide on-line or other database services to any other person.
- The Licensee agrees to the transmission of computer identification data to servers
of DVMP for the purposes of administrating the license. No personal data is
- This EULA may change without notice for future licenses that you may buy.
Return to Buy DVMP Pro page